Through sophisticated data analysis and simulations, energy modeling can provide valuable insights into energy consumption. By understanding how and when energy is utilized, organizations can optimize their designs to reduce energy consumption, minimize over-designed systems, and reduce our collective carbon impact. Our goal is to empower you to make informed decisions on your next project. 4EA can help by offering:
- Code compliance energy modelling for municipal, provincial, and state codes across Canada, Washington State, and California.
- Overheating analysis for the City of Vancouver and British Columbia projects.
- Net Zero, LEED, BuiltGreen, CaGBC Zero Carbon Buildings, and other building certifications.
- Incentive programs such as CleanBC Commercial New Construction Program, Fortis Commercial New Construction Performance Program, and others.
- Building energy and retrofit assessments.
- Energy cost optimization for building enclosure systems.
- Thermal performance calculations, including thermal bridging calculations (British Columbia), UA Calculations (Washington), and Comcheck.
- 2D Thermal modelling, hydrothermal modelling, and condensation analysis.
- Washington State Clean Building Performance Standard Compliance